Malfunction is a multiplayer co-op first-person-shooter where you’re trying to escape a factory. Blasting yourself through dangerous enemy robots (alternatively with a friend) to eventually get to freedom.
- Componet system
- Network – Prediction, Snapshot-interpolation
- GUI – Healthbar, Shieldbar, Damage Indication
- Tools for levedeisgners
- AI – Behaviours, Navmesh, Pathfinding,
- Various gameplay features
- Made in 10 weeks, half time.
- 3 programmers, 3 level designers, 3 graphical artists.
- Programmed in c++ and in own engine. Tools created in C# Windows Forms.
- Third party tools used: Wwise, PhysX, DirectX
Check in later for the gameplay trailer!